Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Gift cards can be added to account by using the code that is received on e-mail. The code will add the same amount of credit to a recipient's account as paid for by the sender.
2. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, cheque or card funds.
3. Gift Cards are only redeemable for merchandise on www.bunosilo.com
4. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
5. The Gift Card will expire 3 months from once it is used to add credit to the recipient's account. At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost. The gift card code has no expiry date till the time it is not used to add credit to an account.
6. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
7. Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. Bunosilo cannot be held liable for Gift Cards which, once activated, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
8. If any product purchased with a Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the account as credit points.
9. Bunosilo reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been duplicated, faked or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
10. Bunosilo reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
11. Gift Cards are issued by Bunosilo.com, NKB E Solution PVT LTD. India.